Skip Main Navigation
Passport Office Closed 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday,  March 19 The Passport Office will be closed between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018. Passport services will NOT be offered during that time...

Water Ask Arvada

Water – General Information

The City of Arvada provides water service to approximately 99% of the residences within the city limits.   Valley Water District provides water services the area south of West 56th Avenue between Kipling Parkway and Simms Street.  As a water service provider, the City of Arvada Utilities Department maintains a webpage about water-related topics.   Please our website at for information about water, water conservation, wastewater, storm water, and other related topics.

For questions about water utility billing services provided by the City of Arvada, please call 720-898-7070.  For Valley Water District service needs, please call 303-798-0332.

This information was brought to you by the Utilities Department.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.