Skip Main Navigation
Passport Office Closed 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday,  March 19 The Passport Office will be closed between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018. Passport services will NOT be offered during that time...

Water Ask Arvada

Payment of Water and Sewer Charges

Currently, payment is accepted by ACH Direct Payment Service.  Payments can be made online at or via telephone at 720-898-7852, by mail or in person.  Cashiers are located on the first floor of City Hall, located at 8101 Ralston Road. Payments are accepted Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.  Payments with a debit or credit card can be made over the phone by calling a customer service representative at 720-898-7070 during normal business hours.  For your added convenience, a payment dropbox is available for 24-hour service, located in the drive, north of the City Annex building, between Allison and Ammons Street.  This box is west of the postal boxes and is clearly marked. Please make all checks payable to the City of Arvada. 

This message is brought to you by the Utilities Department.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.