Skip Main Navigation

Property And Building Maintenance Ask Arvada

Tenant Landlord Issues

The City of Arvada cannot become involved with disputes between landlords and tenants. These are civil matters and do not fall within the City’s jurisdiction to resolve.  Renters and tenants may contact Jeffco Action Center for help in resolving issues with a landlord at 303-237-7704.  Parties may also consider mediation through Jefferson County Mediation Services, 303-271-5060, or may consult with a private attorney. 

This information was brought to you by Utilities Department.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.