Skip Main Navigation
Passport Office Closed 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday,  March 19 The Passport Office will be closed between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018. Passport services will NOT be offered during that time...

Police Department Ask Arvada

Traffic Tickets

If you have received a traffic ticket in the City of Arvada and are scheduled to appear in Arvada Municipal Court, you may be eligible for a plea bargain by mail. The plea bargain form will be sent to you approximately two to three weeks after the date of the traffic violation.  Not all traffic violations are eligible for plea bargain by mail.  Traffic violations involving juveniles, violations of more than 4 points, No Proof of Insurance charges, and some tickets that have an accident involved will require a court appearance. In addition, a court appearance may be required based on the driver's history. If you do not receive a plea bargain by mail form, you must appear in court on the date and time indicated on the ticket. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must accompany you to court. You will have the opportunity to plead not guilty when you appear. If there any other questions, please contact Arvada Municipal Court at 720-898-7150.

This information was brought to you by the department of Public Safety.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.