Skip Main Navigation

Police Department Ask Arvada

Reporting Hazardous Waste

If a release of known or suspected hazardous materials is observed, call 911. Stay away from the material and keep others away. Allow only trained personnel to respond to this type of situation. Again, please dial 911 to report any hazardous material release.

This information was brought to you by the department of Public Safety.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.