Skip Main Navigation

Municipal Court Ask Arvada


You must appear in person to clear a warrant.  No one may clear a warrant except the person who is named on the citation. You may clear a warrant by posting a cash bond, or in some cases a surety bond using a bondsman. If a warrant was issued due to failure to comply with a court sentence or payment plan arrangement, you will be required to speak with a Judge regarding your case. This is also the process if a warrant was issued for failing to appear at a scheduled arraignment, pre-trial, or trial. Please contact the Court at 720-898-7150 to find an appropriate time to speak with a Judge, as there are times throughout the week when a Judge is not available.

This information was brought to you by the Judicial Department.  

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.