Skip Main Navigation
Passport Office Closed 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday,  March 19 The Passport Office will be closed between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018. Passport services will NOT be offered during that time...

Insurance Ask Arvada

Certificate of Insurance

All contractors licensed by the City of Arvada must provide proof of general liability insurance when applying for a contractor's license. A separate Certificate of Insurance must be filed if the contractor is chosen for a City project, such as street paving.* Vendors who provide goods to the city like food to the Arvada Center, soft drinks to City Hall, merchandise to the golf courses are also required to provide evidence of general liability coverage via a Certificate of Insurance. If citizens are building a solid fence on city property, they are required to provide proof of insurance. Block parties and other special events are handled on a per-occurrence basis and insurance coverage requirements will be determined when application is made for a Special or Temporary Events Permit.

*Insurance requirements will be determined by the nature and scope of the project. This information was brought to you by Finance.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.