Skip Main Navigation
Passport Office Closed 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday,  March 19 The Passport Office will be closed between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018. Passport services will NOT be offered during that time...

Housing Assistance Ask Arvada

Rental Assistance Program (Section 8)

The Housing Choice Voucher Program provides financial rental assistance to help eligible low-income families obtain safe, decent, and sanitary housing. You can apply for this program when our waiting list is open.  To check the status of the waiting list at any time at your convenience, please call 720-898-7494 to listen to a pre-recorded message.  Two weeks prior to opening the list, we will update the message on that line to include how, where, and when to apply.  Transfer your Housing Choice Voucher: If you have a Housing Choice Voucher and you wish to move to the City of Arvada and transfer your assistance, you must first contact the housing specialist at your current housing authority.  Your specialist will determine if you are eligible to port (transfer) your assistance to Arvada.  If you are eligible, your specialist will prepare a portability packet and forward it to the Arvada Housing Authority. For more information call 720-898-7494.

This information was brought to you by Community Development.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.