Skip Main Navigation
Passport Office Closed 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday,  March 19 The Passport Office will be closed between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018. Passport services will NOT be offered during that time...

Hazardous Waste-air And Water Pollution Ask Arvada

Recycling Antifreeze

Waste antifreeze should be recycled.  Jefferson County residents can use the  Rooney Road Recycling Center at 151 South Rooney Road. There is a small $20 fee to take materials to the Center so collect other unwanted household chemicals (paint, mineral spirits, insecticides, pesticides, etc.) and call 303-316-6262 because a reservation is required.  For those unable to drive to the facility an appointment can be made for the material to be picked up at your home for a $30 fee.  Never throw used antifreeze in the trash or dump it down a storm drain!  Storm drains empty into creeks and antifreeze will pollute the water.  Antifreeze has a sweet taste and pets will drink it, often causng death. For more information,  click on the link below to submit a service request.

This information was brought to you by the Utilities Department.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.