Skip Main Navigation
Passport Office Closed 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday,  March 19 The Passport Office will be closed between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018. Passport services will NOT be offered during that time...

City Council Ask Arvada

Candidate for City Council

If you are interested in running for City Council, we encourage you to come in to the City Clerk's Office and visit with either the City Clerk or the Deputy City Clerk. A manual for City Council Candidates has been put together and you need to familiarize yourself with provisions contained in the manual.  There are numerous forms and sections of the State Statutes, Arvada City Charter and Arvada City Code, along with all of the Fair Campaign Practices Act information that you will need to study. Certain forms need to be turned in by specific deadlines established by the State Legislature. If you have questions you can call the City Clerk's Office at 720-898-7550 or submit a service request.

This information was brought to you by the City Clerk's Office.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.