The City Council holds four regular meetings each month. The first and third Mondays of each month are regular business meetings and the second and fourth Mondays are regular workshops. The Current City Council Meeting Packet that contains agenda information, as well as details about agenda items, is posted here on the Friday before each Monday meeting.
The previous 24 months' City Council Meeting Packets and previous 24 months' City Council Meeting Minutes (once approved) are also posted here.
- Current City Council Meeting Packet
- Previous City Council Meeting Packets
- Previous City Council Meeting Minutes
- 2017 City Council meeting schedule revised June 2017
- 2018 City Council meeting schedule
NEW! All City Council Meeting Minutes and Packets are now available through Arvada's public document portal: CityDocs. Use these links to access the following document sets using CityDocs:
- 2017 City Council Meeting Packets
- 2016 City Council Meeting Packets
- 2017 City Council Meeting Minutes
- 2016 City Council Meeting Minutes
If you are looking for a specific topic in City Council Minutes or City Council packets, use the CityDocs Document Content Search window. This feature will allow documents related to a specific topic to be located. Questions? Please call Kristen Rush, City Clerk, at 720-898-7546.